Due to several recently reported cases of Canine Influenza in Montgomery County as well as an official bulletin from the State Department of Agriculture to veterinarians and government officials RBK is taking the following steps in regard to its customers and guests.
- RBK isn’t accepting any first time customer reservations for its Resort (Boarding), Spa (Grooming) or Day Only (Daycare) services from 8/29/2013 until 9/16/2013
- Reservations already made by first time customers between the above dates will still be honored
- Additional information on Canine Influenza, news articles in regard to the recent cases and a reminder on RBK’s Vaccination requirements will be emailed to those who have signed up for RBK’s News and Announcements mailing list.
- RBK will be providing fliers at its front desk with information on Canine Influenza.
- As we have for nearly two years now, RBK will continue to require that all canine guests must be up-to-date on the Canine Influenza vaccine. This is in addition to the required Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccines. All vaccines must be at least two weeks old prior to the scheduled visit.
If you have any questions or concerns about the above information please don’t hesitate to contact us. While RBK is more than happy to answer any questions that it can please remember that we aren’t a medical facility and any medical related questions should be directed to your pet’s Veterinarian.